Wednesday 15 August 2007

a pearler!!!

today I went for the most beautiful walk with my son.
The warm afternoon sun brought with it soft winter light and big blue sky. we strolled down by the river. The river is full and running, cows along the banks, reflections of willowy branches in the water...so clear, crisp. I sucked in the air, caught views of dappled light within treed gullies and rolling slopes. We touched trees, leaves and flowers. I felt very calm and content. and love my boys very much.

Our little garden gnome


'Friar' Smith

3 comments:

Christie said...

So grown up! x

Anonymous said...

Dear Girl
You can tell that your spirit is happy and singing, and that you are in your rightful place, living with nature with your two beautiful boys.
Happiness that no amount of money can buy.
Love you...MumXX

Christie said...

You have been tagged!! Full full instructions head on over to www.thefowlerfam.blogspot.com