Sunday 30 September 2007

About the house and About bloody time we posted a new blog !!!


My baby and me hanging out at the back door in the morning sun....







Otis standing against the couch very smitten with his new legs.
































Queenie stayed the night, morning cuddles and book reading.













This is one of my favourite photos of Otis





















Otis loves his tucker and every meal time is a mess. In fact I think I have to change is clothes most sessions. I think letting him play with his food is important and hey!! it's fun.





















A very vocal eater





So, our blogging drought excuse is.... to busy with action jackson and hate sitting in the study at night as it is cold.
The last 2 months have been busy as usual in our great part of the world.
Spring was divine as the blossoms shone pink light through the streets. Daffodils galore remind me of my childhood and the river walk looked amazing covered in smiley daffies. Baby ducks by the river, great walks and still very little sleep.

Otis is long gone on the crawling stakes and nearly walking. He is on the go big time and hard to keep up with. He dislikes being strapped in to a pram or in the car but fine once I get him in.

A little separation anxiety has set in (don't blame him really)!! 9-10 months is a classic time for this and it may last a while but this is normal and won't last forever. He sais Mumma and Dadda and makes monkey noises and movements and Dances.

very sweet age (if only sleep would come) !!! I must say that it is better but still a constant challenge. Maybe he takes after me DER !!! as I have always been a poor sleeper.

Life is good - ideas are flowing (stay posted) and stuff always going on. Brett and Lisa came to visit as did lovely aunty Beck and amazing Lonnie from Queensland.
Scotty and kate came up for a counter meal at a local pub and cousin Liam visited with Magda.
Marika and Ben for lunch with their 1 year old daughter, Beck and Simon's for dinner and a party for Dashiel (also 1).
Did some weeding last weekend and planted some basil and zucchini. cooked anzac cookies and Josh did a killer roast lamb with an orange glaze and local organic spuds from Rachel's shop.

There's heaps more and I could go on forever but I am over it and tired so will say farewell dear bloggers. We love you all so much and send big hugs and kisses. Stay in touch.

Great memories of amazing times !!!!!!! we are so blessed with this life (and I am not even religious!) AMEN

1 comment:

Christie said...

Otis looks so grown up & look at all that hair. Love you guys xxxx