Wednesday 12 September 2007

Belgrave Birthday bash

Phoebe focused. Gorgeous Pete Journeaux helping Coco and Sylv blow out birthday candles. Can't believe my beautiful mum is 65! and a great looking one at that. Pete has been in hospital for some 6 weeks but looks great despite an incredibly rough journey. It was a lovely afternoon of close family and friends. Amazing aunty Julie and uncle Kevin, Great Nan to Otis Eileen, Brett and MG, Susie, Carol Hynes, cousin Lucy from France, Mel, Luke and us.

I made the cup cakes for the girls to decorate, can't believe I didn't eat one as I was too busy chatting and feeding baby Otis. How divine do they look so intensely decorating !





Ace photo










The evening before Mike cooked a wicked pepper steak and we sat as we do around the family table chatting and chewing the fat and laughing and eating and drinking and being floppy.










































I adore this photo....Josh and I reckon that Coco and Otis look alike, especially when Coco was a baby.





















Luke and the angels..






Mel and Otis hanging out... Thanks to Mel I was able to get a break and a chat. Mel taught Otis to point and they did this ET index finger thing and yes he is still doing it..

No comments: