Wednesday 6 December 2006

green spotty dress

Hi all,
bubs is due in 2 weeks.....Mel brought me this green spotty dress - it has been a ripper !!
Walked back from the bottle shop this afternoon with a hip flask of brandy in a paper bag for soaking the fruit for my chrissy cake..
Josh is really busy and trying to free up some space for when bubs arrives.
We will have a very mellow Christmas whatever the timing as baby is due on the 21st and any time either before that or after....
had a swim in the local pool yesterday, very nice.
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the festive season. We will put up a tree this weekend - love the tree and the beautiful lights.

Love to all.
xx

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You look soooo delicious in your green dress!!! So nice to see it on. I hope the nesting is going well I am sure you are loving the pottering around the house.
More photo's soon please. Did you see baby Amelia?? Very Cute
Big Love x