Saturday 2 December 2006

- Welcome -

Hi Guys,
This is our new blog - you can use it to keep track of us and all the events of the smiths over the next few years.
We cant believe its Christmas soon, & as most of you will know not long now till we have our first little bub. Champs has finished work and we're doing what we can to get ready (not sure what you can do) , without doing too much. Baby is very busy and not allowing fantastic rest for champers (but as everyone keeps saying, I'm sure its not going to get better).
<-- This is my Beautiful wife a few weeks ago (36.5 weeks)
We'll be adding to this regularly, along with a few snaps along the way. Hope your all having a great festive season, and enjoying the company of loved ones. We hope to see you all in good time. As you may well understand its a little difficult to plan to much in at the moment. We'll keep you abreast of any news, I have all your mobiles in my phone, so as is the way in these times, I'll txt you with any events once they've happened. Thank god its cricket season, its a nice time of year to be around home waiting. Bloody Australian pitches (I'll get to that another day). Go Aussies. Until next time
xx Josh & Champs & ?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Guys
Welcome to the land of blog... I just checked my stat counter(tricky me) and someone came from your site to mine, thats how I ended up here... Love the pic Champy very cute dress and tummy.
Thinking of you both everyday, many blessings,
xxxxxxxxxx